Elvis vive en Buenos Aires.Documento

sábado, 26 de abril de 2008

álbum GREAT COUNTRY SONGS


01- (Now and Then There's) A Fool Such as I. ------
02- Always on My Mind. ------
03- Blue Moon of Kentucky. ------
04- Fairytale. ------
05- From a Jack to a King. ------
06- Funny How Time Slips Away. ------
07- Gentle on My Mind. ------
08- Green, Green Grass of Home. ------
09- Guitar Man. ------
10- He'll Have to Go. ------
11- Help Me Make It Through the Night. ------
12- I'll Hold You in My Heart (Till I Can Hold You in My Arms). ------
13- It Keeps Right on A-hurtin. ------
14- I Forgot to Remember to Forget. ------
15- I Really Don't Want to Know. ------
16- Just Call Me Lonesome. ------
17- Kentucky Rain. ------
18- Make the World Go Away. ------
19- Old Shep. ------
20- Susan When She Tried. ------
21- There Goes My Everything. ------
22- When My Blue Moon Turns to Gold Again. ------
23- Your Cheatin' Heart. ------
24- You Asked Me To. ------

No hay comentarios: